Take this link http://www.akamai.com/ipv6/
This is akamai tracking of ipv6 content delivery. What you will find interesting, the number are moving at a snail's pace.
A few reasons as to why;
- lacking of knowledge in the enterprise sector
- lack of any customers demanding it
- security awareness for WAF/PROXIES/FILTER/SSL-INSPECTION is hit or miss
- lack of DDoS mitigation service providers
- overall budgets in our tight economy for transition to ipv6 is small
Same things goes in that we are a mitigation company, but we really can't mitigate anything as far as ipv6 traffic goes.
look at how many host based AV/Malware software that supports ipv6? ( very few )
So all of these factors are major reasons as to why content on the ipv6 network is at a crawl. Here's a listed on CDN providers that are ipv6 awared;
here's some good links to learn more about these ipv6 CDN providers
Freelance Network/Security Engineer
kfelix --a@t-- hyperfeed ---d.t--com