Saturday, July 28, 2018

FTNTis in the GCP cloud , this is good news

I was surprise to see the news that  Fortinet security is in the Google Cloud.



The image are  BYOL  style but the   FTNT website did mention about PAYG,which I just think means your  hourly  vm rates + BYOL. I will investigate this with my  FTNT partner






I threw up a  image just to check it out,  and they are running   v6.0.1  FortiOS which not desired but expected.





The time for deployment  was an amazing  1mins or less, so you can't beat that imho


 



BTW: After deployment you will receive a welcome type of email with links on usage.











NSE ( network security expert) and Route/Switching Engineer
kfelix  -----a----t---- socpuppets ---dot---com
     ^      ^
=(  @  @ )=
         o
        /  \
  


No comments:

Post a Comment