Sunday, November 1, 2015

Juniper SRX uploads issues

I've been struggling for over 4 days with trying to upgrade a test firewall from juniper SRX &  with the latest build#12.1X46-D40.2




Now earlier my attempts at any upload failed. Even the jweb was acting up when requesting a download.

So back to the command line and after request system cleanup & after my  10th try; " I was successful but now 100% locked out of the unit "

What's funny, everything is working including SNMP , but I can't gain management access via ssh or https.

(before)

( now stuck and with no access )

So this will be a challenge with how to recover a SRX that has no access. Typically JUNOS is reliable and almost never have problems similar to the above.



Ken Felix
NSE ( network security expert) and Route/Switching Engineer
kfelix  -----a----t---- socpuppets ---dot---com

     ^      ^
=(  @  @ )=
         o 
        /  \


No comments:

Post a Comment